Välkommen till Leontinas bästa stunder och minnen

Välkommen till Leontinas bästa stunder och minnen

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Välkommen till tea time!


Hello and welcome to my beautiful blog site. I hope you read the brief description about me on my profile. I had to tell daddy 10 times before he got it right and was able to put it online. He's so slow!

Anyhow, probably you're all anxious to see how much I've been growing over the past month, so I'll cut my oration short and get dad to post some pictures. Just in case you have some trouble with your video or graphic card, you'll be able to notice that I am now on my way to becoming a big girl as I am about 4cm longer than when I came out (when I was 9 and a half months old). Also I've put on a kilo already. Daddy says that if I continue like this he won't be able to pick me up soon. That's just daddy being silly though.

On with the show. This is an action shot of daddy and I at an editorial meeting. I'm brainstorming and dad is recording.

This next picture is me brainstorming again. This time at home between eating shifts.

Daddy just found a faster way to send pictures where I can still comment, so I'm allowing him to sign off.

I'll see you all again for tea time soon. In the meantime, I look forward to hearing your latest gossips!

No comments: